Looking forward

Over the last few months, I have been slowly putting my music online.During Covid, I took quite a lot of my music offline.I'm not sure why I did this, other than being extremely sad. As we left Covid my work started to go back online again. Looking back, it was a drastic reaction, which didn't particularly suit me that well. Thankfully now things are much better. So this week, I have published Light Reality,Aperture,Centre Church and a work I wrote for Iklectic in South London called Pebble. Centre Church was a commission that I wrote last year for St Johns Church Goole.It was written during a lockdown and I worked with John Mcgrath from the IOU gallery to make it happen.John recorded really dense spacial sounds from the centre of the church. I wrote a work that integrated the gentle rhythms of the bumps and glitches in and around the church.I wanted the work to be contemplative and gentle, undulating and full of vibration.The work was supported by MyThreeWords

Comments

Popular Posts