Clusters

This last week soft apple published two digital scores which you can now buy from soft apple merch page . I really like these scores as they have a lovely fresh dynamic enery all about. They are made from photographs of berrys in bloom in barnsbury street in Islington when the sun was hitting 40 degree's. It was around 11.30am and the sun shining was pretty directly from above. It seemed an effort to take them and made me think about how the heat was working on my own skin and body.The first score is in colour as I just didnt have the heart to change the colour. The second is in grey and white and works with clusters of edits to evolve forming structures which are a reflection of sound. They are both open to free interpretation and I am exploring 3D printing where the focus might be more on touch. you can find the scores from this link. https://softapple.bandcamp.com/merch/belle-berry-clusters

Comments

Popular Posts