Making work

I had a blog for nearly 10 years and decided to give it a break, I have decided to start one again because I thought it would be good to talk about my work and say where it was being performed. Over the last 2 years, I have been part of some quite large projects in Wales, created work for the New Grange Hospital(Studio Response) and have worked with a group of Musicians in North and South Wales for Ty Cerdd. I've written work for a company in halifax called IOU gallery. Currently I am a musician in residence with Musica in Sussex and Cambridge. I work for Dartmouth college on their International programme in Central London. I mostly create electronic music from Glitch and noise-based structures. Recently I have been creating scores which look at alternative ways of structuring music based on partnerships and shared leadership. I create soundwalks, do workshops and work with other musicians, creators and makers all around the uk and internationally. I am part of a rich community of creative people. I live in London and work in London. I am a Disabled person and my lived experience does feed into my work.I work a lot with different metaphors in sound and images exploring landscapes, power, emotions and differant parts of my own body.I create work because I love to. The image above is called Heart.

Comments

Popular Posts